Positive


The photo frame .. I painted . I took the broken wooden ply of my landlord's old furniture and myself turned them in photo frames . I put all my cherished memories in my wall , with a hope to live them again . This is the favourite corner of my house . The books gives me wings to fly . The memories hung beautifully give me hope to fight . Love your home more  ..Love your dear ones more  ..Love yourself more .. In this home stay .Make this home stay beautiful . Be understanding & empathetic , cause everyone going through tough time . Put yourself into others shoes and feel the pain of the their tough journey . Open the doors for acceptance of others mistakes cause you couldn't survive if others had not forgotten and forgive your mistakes . Let us be more kind to all . Make your home more beautiful with kindness and like special efforts .
 #lovehome #getunited #motivateothers #sharetheknowledge #spreadpositivity #fightagainstcoronavirus #powerofpositivity #empathy #spreadlove #socialdistancing #flattenthecurve #bekind # #fighttogether #staysafe #healthcare #fightcovid19 #makememories #homesweethome #homehealth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health ...Mental Health is more Important than Physical Health

Two shares with immense potential of growth in the renewable energy sector ... learn why and invest wisely

KEY TO HAPPINESS