Food is the Fuel

Arundhoti's Recipe - My YouTube Channel

( sharing recipe of Sahi Chicken at the end of the article)

Food was always a passion to me. Since my college days, I always tried my hands in different recipes and cuisine. I always tried exotic cuisine in exotic restaurants whenever, I received a good money .

But at the back of my mind it was always teaching - a teacher I wanted to become.

I aspire to hold a good knowledge of finance, economics. I worked in schools and colleges, taught different professionals, Mba students about finance.


But this pandemic taught how to survive the odds, since my college came to a closure, I had ample time and the boredom grasped me like a disease. Then I wanted to explore new avenues of life, I wanted to get out of the numbness of doing nothing, day after day & to feel I am incompetent. 

Food was the way, the creativity and art in cooking, the knowledge of spices and flavours, gave me my new wings to fly. 

In the lockdown, I cooked everyday for a happy and smiling dinning place. When the news of increasing deaths and ailing people came to my ears, I moved my attention to cooking.I felt great, that I have a home, where I have enough food for survival, but others are dying in hunger.

I cooked to see the glitters in the eyes of my loved ones in the depressing air of pandemic . I found new ways to live and to thrive.

I made my home a happy place, with my cooking and delicious food during the dark days of covid. As we say - Every dark cloud has a silver lining.Then, the passion of cooking with love increased, I feel- that I can create, I can create happiness, can create wonderful flavours, create exotic taste, create smile in the lips of my loved ones. Later, I decided to become a food blogger to increase the charm of food, in other people's life .

So, when you think too much about food - you tend to innovate recipes.

Here is my special recipe sharing with you.

Sahi Chicken in a very easy way
Ingredients
500 gm chicken
6-7 spoon curd
7-8 grated almonds
6-7 cloves garlic
little ginger
3 small spoon white oil
1spoon garam masala
7-8 cloves
7-8 whole black paper
1 onion
2 small spoon salt or according to taste
2 small spoon crushed black paper
2 star anise
1/4 lemon
1- 1.5 cup water
1 spoon ghee

In a grinder mix onion, ginger, star anise, garlic, cloves and whole black paper .
In a bowl mix curd and the mixture of spices which we earlier grinded , mix little salt , paper , lemon  , almond and garam masala.
Marinate for half an hour .
Take oil in a pan , heat it then add the chicken .
Slow cook the chicken for half an hour to forty minutes , cover with a lid.
Add salt, sugar n black paper according to taste . Add some water.
Again slow cook for 10 mins.Cover with a lid .
Switch off the gas .
Then add ghee cover with  the lid.
Ready to eat after 5 mins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health ...Mental Health is more Important than Physical Health

Two shares with immense potential of growth in the renewable energy sector ... learn why and invest wisely

KEY TO HAPPINESS